Welcome to the guest blog request page. If your blog will be a “What’s New/Book News” or “Book Sale” please utilize one of those forms instead. Guest blogs can include the following:
- Cover Reveals
- Book Blast Post in conjunction with a blog tour.
- Excerpt posting
- Behind the scenes/cut scenes
- Blog on writing
- Blog related to reading or a specific genre
If you are ready to select your guest blog date, please do so on the calendar below. Your booking will be reviewed for the following:
- You are an Author Barn Member.
- Your guest blog request meets our guidelines.
- In the event more than one author wants a certain day, Featured or Plus Author Barn Members receive priority.
Should the blog begin to fill up, Featured & Plus Author Barn Members will receive priority. These guidelines are subject to change at any time. If your book does not meet our guidelines or you post your blog on a day which is not yours to schedule, you risk having your rights to post/schedule guest blogs terminated.
Please ensure you send your completed blog to us 72 hours in advance if you wish for a member of our staff to post it. Otherwise, please ensure your blog is scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.